“Sometimes I feel bad for my parents. I mean, they have to do all this paperwork and all I have to do is have fun!”
All forms are due by May 1, and must be submitted individually for each camper.
To access and submit online forms:
- Go to kingswood.campintouch.com or use the Campanion app.
- Log in with the same username and password used to register.
- Click on “Forms and Downloads.”
- Click on the name of the form you wish to fill out. Form links turn green when successfully completed.
The following forms must be completed and uploaded or submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line “Forms,” by May 1, 2023.
– Family Questionnaire
– Bunkmate Request Form
– Transportation Form
– Canteen Spending Authorization
– Camper Code of Conduct
– B’nai Mitzvah Tutoring Form (only if applicable)
– Authorization to Release Information (only if applicable)
– Note To My Counselor
– Medical Forms:
– Health History Form
– Physician Health Form
– Immunization Form
– Approval for Carrying and Self-Administration of Emergency Medication (only if applicable)
– Covid-19 Vaccine Card, or letter of exemption
Forms requiring a doctor’s signature and forms to print and fill out by hand can be scanned with your phone in the Campanion app, scanned and emailed to email@example.com, subject line “Forms,” or mailed to:
104 Wildwood Road
Bridgton ME 04009