Whether you were a camper forever or staff member for just one summer, you know the magic and power of Camp Kingswood.
It’s our second home. It’s where we learned to be our best self. It formed our Jewish identity, and so much more. What we all wouldn’t give for just one more summer! Alumni feel a strong connection to the place and people, and we strive to help facilitate opportunities to help you reconnect. Whether it be a weekend at camp or a local gathering, you are an important part of the Kingswood story, and we want you to stay connected and up-to-date with all things Kingswood. Here are a few ways be involved:
- Add your contact info here so we can keep you informed on alumni updates and other important Kingswood news!
- Receive our newsletter by adding your name to our list.
- Refer a camper to Kingswood.
- Join the Friends of Camp Kingswood Facebook group.
- Follow along on the Camp Kingswood Facebook page and on Instagram.
Our team would love to hear from you and hear about the stories from your time at camp! Contact Us today!